Scrum Master with experience in Data Analysis and Devops skills.
Bengaluru , India
Experience: 15 Years
Willing to travel to client location: yes
Full Time - Available Immediate
Part Time - Available Immediate
Fixed Price Contracts
Hire on your Payroll
$1,147.33 USD / Weekly
One month pay or $4,589.33
Core Agile Practitioner, expertise in rapid growing technologies in Data Analysis/Devops space.
Expertise in using Agile methodologies and a leading thinker in applying Scrum processes for Continuous improvements.
Proficient in implementing Scrum and Kanban processes.
Experience in implementing TDD, Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, etc.
Experience in Splunk, Shell Scripting, Jenkins, Zabbix, Siebel,Jira etc
Proficient in SQL, Oracle, DB2, UNIX, etc.
Data & Analytics
SkillsJiraKanbanOracleOracle CRM On DemandUnixUNIX Shell ScriptingJiraKanbanOracleOracle CRM On DemandUnixUNIX Shell ScriptingData CleansingBusiness IntelligenceArtificial IntelligencePythonSplunkData ScienceData analytics
Role: Scrum Master:
As a Scrum Master, facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives and demos.
Daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, mo
Client: Etisalat Misr, Egypt
Role: Data Architect
Responsible for direct interaction with clients, conducting various meetings including legacy migration approach.
Interacted with various legacy systems in anal
Project Managers (Team Lead)
Responsible for leading the project from different locations to deliver the solution to our customer in the Telecom sector.
Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project
- Senior Developer for one of the reputed Banking software - FLEXCUBE's mutual fund modul.
- Analyzed requirements and developed customized solution to tailor the client requirements to meet the quality output.
- Build Consultant- Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Bank Vision, customized Banking solutions for new implementations and upgrades as well.
- Handled Multiple roles and responsibilities; Developer, Tester in the Ba
- Coached teams, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Managers and Executives on Agile values and principles to promote continuous improvement in practices and artifacts.
- Mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with strong acc
- Still Working
SkillsAgile MethodologyAgile Software DevelopmentOracle SiebelExcel VBA programmingApache Subversion (SVN)Tortoise SVNDevOpsScrum FrameworkSQL
• Facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum Calls, Grooming Sessions, Sprint Review meeting, Retrospective etc.)
• Interact with Architect and Product Manager when team require clarification or assistance.
• IdShow More
IBM Global Services
2006/01 - Currently Working
Client: Rabo Bank(Netherlands):
Rabobank is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Rabobank's CRM application is responsible for the sales and services which i
Senior Software Engineer
03/2005 - 01/2006
12/2004 - 03/2005
Madurai Kamaraj University India
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
1999 - 2002
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States ?
Do you or will you require sonsorship for a US employment visa (e.g. H-1B) ?
To discuss your project with Roji, sign up.We'll connect you two when your job is posted.
Certified Scrum Master Certified Scrum Master/ Devops Practitioner Certified Product Owner (CSPO) (CSPO) Certified Product Owner Certified in 'Programming in R for Data Science' from Microsoft
english - Conversational
Awarded Excellent Performance Award from the client Rabo Bank