Java Architect. 18 years. B1 VISA.
Jaipur , India
Experience: 18 Years
Timezones: ACDT | AEDT | CDT | CST | EDT | EEST | EET | FEET | GMT | GST | HKT | IST | MDT | PDT | SGT
Willing to travel to client location: yes
Full Time - Available Immediate
Hire on your Payroll
$2,142.86 USD / Weekly
One month pay or $8,571.42
Objective: Actively seeking Sr. Developer or an Architect opportunity for a complex system in/for PROD with a decent company.
Summary: A Software Architect with 18 years work experiences with a ten years valid multiple entry B1 VISA. I am with hands on programming skills and problem solving skills along with UML notation derivation skills from requirements gathering till delivery.
Delivered functional/logical UML architecture diagrams for Google’s first Page Ranking algorithm based ZS client requirements and developed image processing algorithms using Open CV. Expertise in UML forward Engineering, Java, J2EE, Spring-Boot 2 with Restful webservices using JSON. SOAP based WS web-services for re architecture work with legacy systems. Recently worked on Docker, AWS EC2, netty framework for IOT integration to Gridpoint’s sensor command simulated messages. Google code Jacoco, Android native coding for Node JS based Facebook’s react native. Using Jenkins and maven for continuous development. Delivered my first Enterprise architecture in 2007 in an MNC named Kanbay, for HSBC insurance claims and recently derived one enterprise architecture UEngine for plane upgrade benefits for Firstclassflyer.com a travel domain portal. Created product architecture and coded the Telecom billing product by forward engineering. Integration services one with SOAP based architecture within Non Functional SLA of 2 seconds response time for WellPoint’s WAW initiative. Delivered Trizzeto’s Product Line architecture variant products, a Go-Live within two weeks to three months, in a private multi tenant hosted cloud as per end client requirements by defining tasks for offshore teams. Re-architecture of one security domain product of six years old large source code of 80MB size i.e. Alert Enterprise and hand crafting code for improving performance and scalability. Deployed LXC containers of new Logistics domain POC product on IAAS cloud AWS’s EC2. Used Rackspace IAAS cloud, for load balancing solution of Adobe’s cq5 to solve page load speeds for end customers. Had utilized Progress and Salesforce’s PAAS database.com and force.com for cloud database. And understood and utilized IBM’s Jazz.net platform for continuous integration, development and continuous delivery lifecycle. Estimations in FP Functional Points, UCP Usecase Points in past and recently estimated story points for each new story in agile. Understanding of prevalent OWASP security threats and implementations needed before deploying to PROD servers.
- Wrote algorithms to identify Human Blood’s Basophile bio cell by image processing using OpenCV framework. As role of Solution Architect for Digital Pathology domain generated sales leads my purchase of membership in theofficialboard.com. Created Architecture diagrams for Page Rank client requirements. Took sessions for Developers on how to use Java’s ForkedJoinPool and how SOLR works well with Angular 7.
- Earned new client partnership for Faberwork LLC by appropriate client communication. CCAvenue payment gateway Integration, for android apps mainly and web app using existing GoDaddy’s company server.
- Gained client's confidence and trust at R-Systems by conference calls and deliverables.
- Did capacity planning measurements by coding algorithm based on Zipf–Mandelbrot law to generate automated data for SOLR 3.6’s repository size to generate 14 million documents.
- Re-architecture Alert-Enterprise extracting and deriving system views in UML. Handcrafted existing code and increased identity import functionality speed by 10x time by resolving bottlenecks reported by profiling the application.
- Delivered variations of Trizetto’s product line CWS architecture for 6 clients. Also wrote a black box Automation Testing using Spring AOP, demonstrated it to client delivery head during his visit.
- Received a new billable project of 22 team size under WellPoint’s Advocacy Workstation initiative through a Proof of Concept for technology stack. Trained fresher to become billable at $17/hour to $70/hour as Technical Manager Role.
- Delivered Hertz Car Rental’s Policy Maintenance Tool, an admin translation sub system within 5 weeks for a fixed bid $50,000 project’s SOW.
- Wrote an asynchronous database logging algorithm and got a new client project of Insurance Enterprise application. The application’s architecture connects to 2 EIS back-ends and was transactional. Had delivered the enterprise application from domain model to detailed designs to codebase, with UML’s help. The system was delivered in 7 months with 3 developers.
- Was sent at DLL’s onsite Prague Czech Republic location and on my own got allocated to a project by proactively talking to client managers and became billable for a month of 40 hours a week for SECF.
- Had the pleasure to serve in various projects of IBM and Capgemini for employer ICS and admired and learnt various architecture tactics for esteemed clients like American Express, Lloyds Pharmacy and Lenovo.
- Created my first Architecture in UML of a Telecom Billing product, by applying physical separations of layers an N Tier distributed system and generating code utilizing both Microsoft and J2EE platforms, at LinkInfotech. The product license costed INR 12,000/- that got sold to five clients and had potential market of 1800 private exchange owners having yellow telephone booths in Gujarat state itself however Government Telecom rules changed.
Networking & Security
Persistent Systems Ltd., Persistent Systems Inc.
2018/10 - 2019/07
Solution Architect role mainly in multiple projects
SkillsJava (All Versions)
CDAC ACTS India
Post Graduate Diploma
2000 - 2001
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States ?
Do you or will you require sonsorship for a US employment visa (e.g. H-1B) ?
To discuss your project with Ashwinikumar, sign up.We'll connect you two when your job is posted.
- Sun Microsystems - Sun Certified Architect Exam-1 (87%)
- Sun Microsystems - Sun Certified Programmer for Java TM 2 Platform. (72%)
- Brain Bench Website
english - Fluent
- Wrote algorithms to identify Human Blood’s Basophile bio cell by image processing using OpenCV framework. As role of Solution Architect for Digital Pathology domain generated sales leads my purchase of membership in theofficialboard