SAFe 4 Agilist, PMP, PMI-ACP, Agile Transformation and Coach
Chennai , India
Experience: 30 Years
Timezones: ACDT | AEDT | CDT | CST | EDT | EEST | EET | GMT | GST | HKT | IST | MDT | PDT | SGT
Willing to travel to client location: yes
Full Time - Available Immediate
Part Time - Available Immediate
Hire on your Payroll
$1,428.57 USD / Weekly
One month pay or $5,714.29
⦿ Program Management ⦿ Global Delivery Management
⦿ Agile Transformation ⦿ Engineering Leadership
Professional Experince Sumary
30+ years of experience in the software industries and Infrastructure as Engineering leader, mentor and coach for Fortune-500 Companies
• Currently working as an independent consultant working as Agile Trainer,, coach, mentor for any Organizations.
• Worked an Agile Process Coach for Ford Credits for scale existing project using “Leading Agile” scaling framework using Base camp approach with extensive exposure of Rally Agile Tool.
• SAFe 4.6 Agilist certified with good exposure of Agile Transformation, Execution and Coaching Large scale Agile Projects. Good exposure of Jira and Rally Agile tool.
• Undergone Workshop on SAP S/4 Hana Transformation Project consideration using SAFe Framework; This will help in managing SAP transformation Project.
• Extensive experiences in global delivery model have for customer in USA, Asia Pacific, Europe and India.
• Led Global Delivery Framework (GDF) Transformation for IBM based on Lean Toyota Production System and Six Sigma.
• Have led teams distributed across multiple delivery centers across the globe including hiring of PMs and Program Managers.
• Good experience in leading Agile Transformation engagements. Expertise in creating Enterprise Agile Transformation model comprising of Agile Framework.
• Worked as Agile Champion/Coach at IBM to facilitate, train and mentor team/individual in Agile using Scrum, Kanban and other Agile Framework.
• Proven track record of building and leading high performing result oriented teams (150+) comprises of Program Managers, Project Managers, and other technical resources for Banking, Automotive, Manufacturing, transport sector. Airline etc.
• A PMP, PMI-ACP and Scrum Master Accredited professional, IBM Certified Solution Advisor for Cloud Architecture.
• Good understanding of other Agile Framework like LeSS and DAD. Good understanding of DevOps.
• Good experience in building and leading a Disaster recovery team in banking, transport, and automobile sectors.
Agile transformation execution and coach at Ford
Jul 18, 2019 - Jan 18, 2020
I work for Ford Credits a financial arm of Ford Motors as a consultant from Thirdware Solution Ltd. Ford uses Leading Agile Framework based on Base Camp approach. Implementation Structure is very much like SAFe i.e. Team, Program, Value stream anShow More
Agile Transformation and Coaching at IBM
Jan 18, 2013 - Jul 18, 2019
My passion in Agile Has made me the Agile Champion at IBM although I was a in leadership role to manage the many accounts with Large number of resources. I was among the few Manager got certified as PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner. I was involvedShow More
3. Global Delivery Framework (GDF) Lean Transformation Project at IBM
Jan 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2012
GDF is a IBM global initiative based on Lean practices to improve Project delivery. I led the team at Chennai location to implement the GDF in various accounts/team comprises of approx. 5000 resources including for implementation of GDF at team leShow More
Account and Program Management at IBM
Jan 18, 2009 - Oct 18, 2016
This was my key responsibilities as an Engineering Leader at IBM, I managed number of Programs and Accounts during this period for IBM which comprises of Program Managers, Project Managers, Developers, Architects, Sysadmin etc. accross the differShow More
2019/07 - 2020/01
IBM India private Ltd
2006/01 - 2016/10
HCL Technologies Ltd
1995/07 - 2005/12
During this period I worked as a Project Manager and Program Manager. Lead a team from Israil and India for a onsite year2000 project in US. I also managed number of accounts as a Program Manager. I was also involved is setting up a Mainframe CenShow More
1983/10 - 1995/06
Patna University India
Bachelor of Engineering (BEng, BE, BSE, BESc, BSEng, BASc, BTech, BSc(Eng), AMIE,GradIETE)
1978 - 1983
I did my BE in Mechanical Engineering from Patna University. I got 1st Class with Distinction in the Final year. I was Selected by Tata Steel for their Computer Services Dept. Where I stareted my Care
ICFAI University India
2004 - 2005
I did Dimloma in Business Administration
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States ?
Do you or will you require sonsorship for a US employment visa (e.g. H-1B) ?
To discuss your project with Ravi, sign up.We'll connect you two when your job is posted.
a. SAFe 4.6 Agilist Certified Dec,2019
b. PMP (Project Management Professional) From PMI Sep’ 2004
c. Agile Certified Practitioner from PMI (PMI-ACP) June’ 2015
d. ITIL Foundation V3 The APM Group Ltd License Mar’ 2011
e. CLOUDU CE
english - Fluent
- Marathon Runner: I took this hobby to keep myself fit. Every year I run atlest 2 Half Marathon . For each Marathon I practice minimum 2 months. Since 2010, I ran approx. 25 + half marathon.
- Avid Yoga Practitioner: Practice Yoga e
1. "Excellence in Retention Management" as People Manager IBM India Pvt Ltd
2. Outstanding Contribution to Client Projects IBM India Pvt Ltd
3. Agile Champion at IBM India Pvt Ltd.
4. Special Recognition by PMI and PMI ChennaiShow More