Agile Coach | Certified Scrum Master | Project Manager
Surat , India
Experience: 14 Years
Timezones: ACDT | AEDT | CDT | CST | EDT | EEST | EET | FEET | GMT | GST | HKT | IST | MDT | PDT | SGT
Willing to travel to client location: yes
Full Time - Available Immediate
Part Time - Available Immediate
Fixed Price Contracts
Hire on your Payroll
$533.33 USD / Weekly
One month pay or $2,133.33
Enthusiast Agile Coach
- Successfully lead and motivated teams to achieve maximum performance and results.
- Proficient in coaching and training individuals and teams to help them adopt new ways of working with higher agility, focused business value, accelerated growth & effective capability shift.
- Passionate about building high performing teams with Agile Transformations, developing Agile Mindset.
- Help senior and middle level leadership in building up their understanding around the Agile Principles and Values.
- I carry out coaching workshops, capsule sessions, hands-on role plays and meetups for knowledge and experience sharing.
Experienced Scrum Master
- Leads daily project activities with the SCRUM team in support of the development of Software Products.
- Responsible for hands-on activities related to agile/scrum project management.
- Ensures timely, quality, and smooth implementation of project activities in coordination with the team and stakeholders.
- Coach and guide team members on the value of agile as well as provide coaching for the “how-to” steps independently. Skilled in Scrum, Agile Methodologies, Project Management, Organisational and Leadership quality.
Experienced project manager:
- Leading all phases of diverse technology projects
- 13+ years of project management, software development, and technology training experience.
- Plan and manage projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains.
- Leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverable that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
EHS Safety App
Mar 18, 2019 - Aug 18, 2019
Software was developed to report incidents observed to comply with EHS standard.
Skills.NET CoreAgile Software DevelopmentAndroid.NET CoreiOSProject ManagementAgile MethodologySystems Development Life Cycle - (SDLC)DevOpsJira
Project Managers (Team Lead)
My role was as Product Manager includes client communication, requirements gathering, database design, leading developers, ensure delivery.
Roof Certification Web Application
Jul 31, 2017 - Mar 31, 2019
SkillsApache Solr.NET CoreC SharpGoogle Maps APIJQueryJSONSQLSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)Web APISystems Development Life Cycle - (SDLC)Scrum Framework
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio
Role: Project management, Team management, Client communication, Business Analysis, Code review, Deployment, Database design
Car buy and Sale
Feb 27, 2019 - Sep 27, 2019
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio Android Studio Xcode Micorsoft SQL server azure devops devops Jira software
Car buy and Sale - a website and mobile application for the online used car sale and buy. User will place request for car inspection in order to sale it on the website. After inspection of the car, car will be listed on the website and app. BusineShow More
eRecall - Mobile Application
Jun 27, 2014 - Mar 27, 2019
SkillsWeb API.NET CoreC SharpMicrosoft SQL ServerAndroidiOSSharePoint 2013Microsoft Dynamics CRMProduct ManagementSQLMySQLSystems Development Life Cycle - (SDLC)
eRecall is an innovative solution that delivers immediate access to product recall information at the time of purchase. You can check out all recalled products in an efficient, personalized and easy way. Our platform connects government with manufShow More
Rigel Networks Pvt. Ltd.
2016/09 - 2018/03
Primary responsibilities include Project Life Cycle Management, Client Communication, Analysis & Design, Costing & Budgeting, Resource Planning & Management, Quality Assurance, and Rollout/Support.
Caspoint Private Limited
2018/04 - Currently Working
Primary responsibilities include ensuring the team follows the processes and practices of Agile – Scrum framework, ensuring a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team, resolves impediment and have conShow More
Sardar Patel University India
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
2002 - 2005
South Gujarat University India
Bachelor of Computer Science (BCompSc)
1999 - 2001
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States ?
Do you or will you require sonsorship for a US employment visa (e.g. H-1B) ?
To discuss your project with Bhavin, sign up.We'll connect you two when your job is posted.
Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Microsoft Certification in Web Application Development using C# (Exam. # 70-315, 70-564)
IBM WSAD 5.0 Certification
english - Fluent
Travel, Reading, Music, Sports
User Group Leader - DOTNETCHAPS Group
- DOTNETCHAPS is approved by INETA, SQLPASS and supported by Microsoft, India.
- We organize and deliver seminars and workshops on .NET Technology.
Winner of Surat CityNext Appathon, Microsoft-SMC,