Solution lead, Solution Architect, ETL Architect
Experience: 17 Years
Timezones: EDT | CDT | MDT | PDT
Willing to travel to client location: no
Part Time - Available Immediate
Fixed Price Contracts
One month pay or $32,000.00
- Seventeen years of IT experience with focus on designing and implementing Data Warehousing, Data Marts, EDW, and Data Analytics.
- Eight years of experience driving various data analytics programs with Six years’ of experience in leading offshore resources.
- Three years of experience in financial Industry (Lehman Brothers and Moodys Investors) and Hospitality Industry (IHG).
- Eight years of experience in telecommunication industry ( AT & T, Verizon and RIM)
- Two years of experience in Auto industry (GPC/NAPA).
- Four years of experience in Bigdata and Cloud technologies (Google Cloud).
- Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer (Linux Academy)
- LinkedIn - Transitioning from Individual Contributor to Manager
- Programming for Everybody (Python ) - License BVDVFPNWCPJ5
- The Data Scientist’s Toolbox ((Data camp) License: PUWSYAT95DK3
- Intro to Python for Data Science (Data camp) License: 4805515
- Intermediate Python for Data Science (Data camp) License: 4832292
- Introduction to R Course (Data camp) License: 3998794
- Informatica Certified Mapping Developer
- Oracle 9i PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate (SQL and PL/SQL)
- Teradata Certified Professional V2R5
Data & Analytics
SkillsClouderaHadoopHiveHueApache SqoopInformatica BDMInformaticaData analyticsDatabase AdministratorNetezza
- Designed the Delta process from PUB (hadoop) to Stage , Core and Netezza DAQ tables.
- Worked with Architect for partitioning the Hadoop F
EDW Phase 1
SkillsInformaticaInformatica AdministrationOracle ExadataSQL Server 2008 R2Apache Subversion (SVN)JiraCognos
- Worked with Peoplesoft source team to identify the interfaces needed to produce APG financial reports related to P & L, Fixed Asset depreciation and AR.
Black Berry operations.
- Redesigned existing link-stat ETL process to handle new SPIRIT source files
- Participated in Teradata POC project to replace existing HP Neoview platform for the EDW.
Illinois Institute of Technology United States
Master of Science in Education
2000 - 2002
MS Computer Science
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States ?
Do you or will you require sonsorship for a US employment visa (e.g. H-1B) ?
To discuss your project with Vamsidhar, sign up.We'll connect you two when your job is posted.
english - Fluent
I usually expolore new technologies and I have learnt data science (R, Python) and did some vertifications in 2018 and now I am currently working on completing GCP cloud architec