Expert Ruby on Rails developer with vast experience of Agile, Scrum and Kanban practices
Noida , India
Experience: 11 Years
Timezones: AEDT | CDT | CST | EEST | GMT | GST | HKT | IST | SGT
Willing to travel to client location: yes
Full Time - Available Immediate
Part Time - Available Immediate
Fixed Price Contracts
Hire on your Payroll
$1,028.33 USD / Weekly
One month pay or $4,113.33
- 11 yrs of IT experience including 7+ yrs of training experience.
- Currently working as Agile Coach & Scrum Master with R1RCM Global Private Limited, Noida since July 2018.
- Experience in running organization wise Agile transformations & team reboots.
- Technical Reviewer of Rails 5 Way book by Obie Fernandez.
- Ethical Hacker
- ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP – ACC) Agile Coach designated by ICAgile.
- Certified Scrum Professionalâ - Scrum Master (CSP - SM) designated by Scrum Allaince.
- Certified Scrum Masterâ (CSM) designated by Scrum Allaince.
- Certified SAFe Agilistâ 4.0 (SA) designated by Scaled Agile.
- Scaled Professional Scrum using Nexus (SPS) designated by Scrum.org.
- Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) designated by Scrum.org.
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified Credential (SFC) by Scrum Study.
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP I & II) from LeanKanban University.
- Certified Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) by LeanKanban University.
- Certified DevOps Architect (DevOps – ARCH) designated by International DevOps Certification Academy
- Certified Git Version Control Professional from vSkills
- Trained in PMI – ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner).
- High proficiency over Ruby On Rails.
- Successfully completed 6-weeks of Ethical Hacking Training from Internshala in October 2019.
- Agile Trainer & Agile Coach.
- Guest speaker at Technical Symposium in Amity University, Noida
- Guest faculty at Amity University, Noida
- Team player with strong capabilities in delivering the product end to end.
- Worked in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle like Requirement Analysis, Architecture decision & finalization, DB structure finalization, deployment.
- Strong knowledge about Agile methodology & SCRUM.
- Strong problem solving skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low development costs while discussing requirement.
- Closely working with the clients to define the requirements of new processes and reports.
- Understanding the technical & functional specifications. Managing the environment setup for code synchronization. Coding and reviewing code for initial defect’s identification.
- Valid B1/B2 Visa stamped.
- Corporate & Online Trainer in Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Git version control, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, JIRA, Heroku, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence and associated with many of India’s leading online training portals.
- Got double appraisal and promotion which was recommended by the client in March 2017.
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS, Engineyard – for deployments of applications, S3 services – for file uploads & downloads.
- Successfully delivered training to corporates like Accenture, CTS Chennai, CGI (Computer Graphics of India), Aon Hewit, Lepide Software, Malayala Manorama, Moglix Software, Innovative Learning (US), NIIT, IndiaMart and many more.
Data & Analytics
Sell New Buy New
COAHS (College of Applied Human Sciences)
RANE (Risk Assistance Network + Exchange
Social Help App
P Progress Plus (FULL POTENTIAL PROGRESS PLUS PORTAL
FP-Portal (FULL POTENTIAL PORTA
COAHS (College of Applied Human Sciences
Aavishkaar Venture Management Services (AVMS)
2010/02 - 2010/09
Intellecap Software Technologies Private Limited (ISTPL)
Senior Software Engineer
2010/09 - 2013/03
Part of the core development team that has developed web based MIS (Management Information System) for Microfinance Institutions (MFI’s) called “MOSTFIT” under SaaS (Software As a Service) model. This is a financial application, which helps MFI’sShow More
R Systems International Ltd
Senior Software Engineer
2013/03 - 2015/07
Optimal Virtual Employee
Senior Technical Project Manager
2015/07 - 2018/06
- Product development.
- Deploy on cloud using Heroku.
- Requirement gathering.
- Client interaction.
- Providing end to end development & production support.
- Bug fixing and addition of new features.<
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
2018/07 - Currently Working
- Remove impediments/resolve problems
- Breaking up filghts/Acting as Team MOM.
- Reporting Teams performance
- Facilitate & Helping out as and when needed
- Educating the Organization & Driving Organization ch
Azad Institute Of Engineering & Technology (AIET) India
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
2005 - 2009
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States ?
Do you or will you require sonsorship for a US employment visa (e.g. H-1B) ?
To discuss your project with Janmejay, sign up.We'll connect you two when your job is posted.
- Agile Coach (ICP – ACC)
Certified Scrum Professional - SM (CSP - SM)
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Scrum Fundamental (SFC)
Certified SAFe Agilist 4.0 (SA)
english - Fluent
- Playing cricket
- Relaxing in home
- Doing coding
- Exploring new technologies
- Won Consolation prize in THE GOLDEN WEB LINK (Website Designing) in 4th International SAARC Youth Festival, 2003 .
- Runner’s - Up in Lawn Tennis at 49th State Mini Sports Competition Part – I, Rudrapur, 1999 – 2000 .